Thursday 26 July 2012

Trip To London!!!!



Finally got a day off work and had a day trip in London with Mum and Dad, as well as meeting up with Julio and meeting Victor 



So on my last post i spoke about testing the camera, getting used to it, for when i get my own..... well i ended up buying it off him, so know i have my own camera


 trip down brick lane, i love the are work hidden round every corner
 London Bridge!!!
 Mum and Dad, got them playing in the act hehe

 sneaky zoom shot of dad drinking i was sitting on the floor when i took this picture hehe
 Really testing my big lens, with the zoom factor !!!
 Meet Julio(left) and Victor (right, his boyfriend) they both took me to this hill that showed this amazing view of the howl of London
 They thought i didn't get them, i love having a fast camera that takes a picture as soon as u click the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment