Monday, 9 January 2012

first ideas for final project -4

i started of thinking about what sort of fonts 'be dirty' relates to which immediately thought of dirty dancing film and the type they have used for the front cover, i found a font that imaged it and had a go, with what i could do with it

then changing the type as i felt it didn't work, to Helvetica (When i first got the quote i really wanted to write, "Be Dirty ..... use HELVETICA" but then soon found out we wasn't aloud to add anything else to the quote, i still might do my own spin off)

i found it hard to choose between the font, layout, size and the colours, i think i need to take another approach to this project

No comments:

Post a Comment